Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Happy Holidays!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Pedro G's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 28th, 2003
    Posts
    179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi everyone, I don't know if anybody remembers me here... [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] ..I used to be a frequent visitor to this forum, but in the last few months I've been almost disconected, but things are getting back to normal so I hope to be here more often.

    Getting back to the topic, just want to wish you all a Happy Holiday season and a fantastic 2005, full of R&B..... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] ......(Rhythm & Blushdas!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )

    Take care and see you soon.

    Pedro.
    www.pedrogalindo.net

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Klemme's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2003
    Posts
    854
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pedro G! Keep us updated with your stuff!

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pedro (kick my ass) Galindo,

    It is nice to see you and whether
    you are away for a week or a year,
    when you come back, you always do
    the same thing in humbling me!!!

    You know how much I love you and
    what I think of you!!

    Welcome back!!

    [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 22, 2004 10:33 PM: Message edited by: peter c ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lee Collins's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2004
    Posts
    1,253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey pedro,
    That's weird. I was actually thinking last night, I wonder where that pedro got to, and here you are.

    I decided to look up your piece that you posted, since it's simply incredible. For all newer members that haven't heard pedro's playing in 27/16, check this baby out >>

    http://www.musicopro.com/mp3/Conceptos_de_Bateria.mp3

  5. #5
    Inactive Member funkydrummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2004
    Posts
    203
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    That is some phenomenal stuff, Rudy. Great, great playing by Pedro, no doubt. Merry Christmas Pedro and everyone else on HOD.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member beat Hit's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2002
    Posts
    641
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Pedro! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] So good to "read" from ya! [img]wink.gif[/img] You remain one of the scariest HOD drummer in my book. Rudy_Ment thanks a million for that Clip, I had forgotten about it. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    MERRY CHRISTMAS INDEED

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Shawn40's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20th, 2004
    Posts
    628
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Guys,

    Wow, Pedro is an incredible drummer !!!
    Awesome !!!

    Also I would like to wish some great holidays season to you and yours everybody, have fun and take care !!!

    MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

    Peace.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member WecklsMechanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow!!! Now this boys got somethin on Omar for sure!! Smokin solo buddy!!

    Merry Christmas, Happy Haunkah, A Joyus Quanza, Smashing Winter Solstace, whatever your belief system..... have a good one!!

    ps.... feeling completely comfortable in 27/16?? Who would of thought.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Suspiria's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2004
    Posts
    1,358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont believe we've met, however I wish you and all the others a fantastic holiday (I really need one...) and a merry christmas!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Pedro G's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 28th, 2003
    Posts
    179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you guys, it's really nice to see some familiar "faces" again, (and a lot of new ones), I think I miss a lot of information but I'm doing my homework trying to catch up.
    Peter (kick my ass) C, thank you, and you know I feel the same for you.
    Rudy, I think I received your vibes...suddenly, I felt a compulsive need to visit the forum again [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Hi Klemme... basically, I was working like a mad man for the last few months here in Mexico. I hope to put together a decent homepage soon, with more updates and details.
    Thank you all for your coments and Merry Christmas!!! [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •